"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, July 8, 2011

This, That, and the Other Thing!

Good Afternoon!
I am having a "Play Day" in my craft room... It has been a loooong time since I just sat and made some cards just for me. It seems that my time lately has been taken up with Klub projects and Workshop preparation.
I needed to sit and do for me today. Ever had one of those days where you needed to "do just for you"? I know this will refresh and rejuvenate me!

So - I am using some Stampin' Up! supplies - some old, some new - and some "not S. Up!" supplies! :) And - I am using some of my photos as card fronts... this is the first time I have tried this and I am quite liking the end results.

Hope you enjoy!!!







Have a wonderful weekend - may you reflect on all those things in your life that are priceless!
Blessings and HUGS!
Ruthie

2 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Such pretty photography and scenes Ruthie, it's so nice to show them off on a card and share it with someone else!...love the lady in the water card too - such pretty cheerful colors.

Sherry Muise said...

Ruthie the cards are awesome Love the ones with the photos. Might have to try some.