"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November.... How can that be!

WOW!
Here it is - November 2nd already! I find that time is just flying by. I have not been in my craft room this week at all - had hubby's girls here for a couple days, had a funeral, and all that entails - so my mind has been elsewhere. But I do have a card I made a while back - don't think you've seen this one. It's pretty simple, using Dasher - I love this stamp - I hope they don't retire him anytime soon! I used some Chocolate Chip ribbon that was from a couple holiday minis ago! I glittered Dasher himself this time rather than just the antlers..... the colors here are not as vibrant as in "real life"! :) So- use you're imagination!

Now that I look at this again - I realize I should have done some shading under his feet to "ground" him!

Thanks for peeking in today! Looks like another nice day today ... gotta run to town for some groceries -
Keep smiling!
Many HUGS!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: