"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, December 22, 2011

10 days later....

Hey!
Can you believe this? The temp is 9 degrees C at the moment! We have been so spoiled - it is great for travelling: I spent a few days at my daughters; then she and Madi-Joy were here last weekend; today hubby and I are are on the road making deliveries of his Christmas turkeys; and hopefully we will return to daughters on Boxing Day. Maybe by now you have figured out the reason for me not posting for 10 days! :)

I am "Christmas Card making" depleted! Have been for a while... we began a Christmas Card Club at the end of August so by December I had had my fill! Yesterday I cleaned my craft room and put all the Christmas stuff away for another year and hauled out my NEW stuff... of course I began "playing" - How could I not? BUT - I have nothing to show you today. I definitely will return before the end of the year with some sneak peeks at the Mini and SAB items I have.

In the mean time here are a couple pics I took on the 13th of December ... the poor flowers and such don't know whether they should be resting for winter or getting ready to sprout! This weather can't be good for them!

Here is a Lily peeking thru the ground...

This one is looking down on a bunch of daffodils that give me great pleasure in the springtime! Can you see them?

 And here is the Japanese Guinz shrub - not a leaf on it... beginning to bud!

Gotta run! Have a great day!
HUGS!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: