"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cotton-Ball-Reinker Technique...

Good morning!How did it get to be Wednesday already?
I have been busy I guess and the days are just flying by!

Here is a card we made at our last Klub get-together.... Probably you have done something similar to this using babywipes. This card did not turn out the way I had anticipated but ----

I had seen a clean and simple card on a blog and tried to replicate it .... it was so pretty - wish I could remember where it was. Her basic card was mostly white with 3 horizontal stripes of color - using reinkers and cottonballs. Well! I tried and was unsuccessful - here is MY card.... LOL! I used the SAB set - Fresh Vintage - gotta love this stamp set - I hope it is going to be in our future!!!! And the sentiment comes from Timeless Treasures.


The inside -

Thanks for putting up with my rambling - and with my inconsistent posts. I have a WorkShop tomorrow night that I'm preparing for - and then I will have time to sit and play with some of the new stuff I received yesterday!

Blessings and HUGS to you - my stampin' friends!
Ruthie

No comments: