"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Old and New ...

Hey Stampers!
How is your day going? This is a busy one for me!!! Three different meetings ... thankfully not all at one time! LOL!
A Dear Friend dropped in to make cards yesterday afternoon - I have 2 to show you that I made using some really old DSP, some current CS, and a new stamp set  (available June 1). I guess you could say that I LOVE this new set - Betsy's Blossoms .... and this big blossom! The sentiment is from the set Tea Shoppe ....

Please excuse the pictures ... guess they are "over-exposed" ...

These are 3 smaller blossoms from the same set... it's really hard to tell in the picture but I stamped the blossom three times without re-inking in between stamping ... so there are varying degrees of color here!
Thanks for peeking in here today!
Blessings on yah!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: