"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Rejoicing With You!

Hi Stampers!
I have been away .... I went with a friend to stay with another friend at a Church Camp - had a wonderful time of refreshment, relaxation, and renewal; and fellowship with people I hadn't seen for a long time; but now am returning to the "real world" as I call it!
Here are 2 cards I made last week using a new stamp set - "Rejoicing With You". I did the double embossing technique on this first one; used a marker on just one word from the sentiment and stamped it in the frame. I heat embossed the angel with Gold Embossing Powder, then cut her out and popped her - very simple.

This second card was made using the Paper Doily Sizzlit in white and Bashful Blue as the base CS. Again, I heat embossed the angel - as well as the sentiment. Another simple card!
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful one!!! It is a beauty here!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: