"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Banana Split

Hi everyone!
It's that time of year when one thinks about heading out for the evening to get an ice cream or sundae or banana split. That is something we will do on a nice spring or summer evening.
I first saw this card in an issue of Stampin' Success and then on someones blog so decided to make one as well. My ice cream is a little bigger cuz I didn't have the right size circle punch ... but hey! I love ice cream so this would certainly work for me! :)
This was lots of fun to do!
We had our club night last night and 2 of the gals brought projects for us to do! That was great! I had a chance to sit and "play" with them all! Such fun!
Have a great day!!!!
Blessings...
Ruthie

No comments: