"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm Back!!!!

Hi All!
I have not had access to my computer and card pics for almost a week now! WOW! What a lesson that has been in patience and not letting frustration overtake me! BUT - finally - today she has returned! It actually wasn't the computer as such - it was the cord which had been chewed thru by some little creature ... Teddie perhaps? Probably so! The cord/adapter had to be ordered from Texas - so really, it was quite quick in getting here! Gotta love that!

Here are a couple cards I made a while back - hope you enjoy! I used the flower fusion die cut for this first one... the leaves are from the Bird punch and the 2 single leaves are the bird's wings!

I cased this second one ... but it is not exactly the same as the one I cased ... I forget who had done the other one.
I haven't been able to check my fav card sites all week - gonna go do that now!
Have a great weekend...
Ruthie

No comments: