"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's A New day

Quick post today... my girls are home - Club tonight (I'm still not ready) - lots of fun to be had today! :)
Here is a card I made using the new Daffodil Delight - I just love this yellow! Now, normally, I'm not a yellow lover - it has to be the right shade to grab me ... I believe this is it!! ;)
Used Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Daffofil Delight - what a great combo!
Have a wonderful day!
Later!
Ruthie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so beautiful. Did you stamp in Daffodil Delight or you stamped in other color first and colored it in with Daffodil Delight?

Just started following you. Mine is www.yoyostamping.com