"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, July 26, 2010

Plum, Eggplant, Old Olive Circles!

Hi Everyone!
Isn't this a beautiful day? No humidity! I'm thankful for that!
Here are some cards I made a while back using non-Stampin' Up! DP and stamps ... Card stock and Ribbon is Stampin' Up!
We've had our granddaughter here for a couple weeks so haven't done much in the way of cards.... I have a Workshop order coming today (I hope); have a couple new stamps in it ... hopefully will stamp after she goes to bed tonight and will post it tomorrow!


Have a great day!!! Enjoy the sunshine!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ruthie..I love the color combo, great card!
Following you from SC

Carol
http://scrappinheaven.blogspot.com

ChristineCreations said...

What FUN colors and patterns together! Great pair of cards!