"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Beautiful Season!

Hi Everyone!
It is a beautiful season, isn't it? This Autumn with all it's color! As are all the seasons - in my mind anyway! This Stamp Set called Beautiful Season is a Christmas set - I love the little birds that come to my feeders all year long ... especially the little chickadee with his "chick-a-dee-dee-dee"! So here he is in all his glory! I attempted to make a "medallion" or "yo-yo" ... I have seen these made into hanging ornaments - maybe I'll give that a try next!
This is a 4 X 4 card ... Cherry Cobbler CS with a piece of Concord Crush stamped in the same ink using  the leaves and berries from the larger stamp...


Here is a close up view of the yo-yo! Lightly colored with markers...
 And the inside!
We have been without water since yesterday at 7 a.m. .... I woke up early yesterday and was in the shower as the water was diminishing! Thankfully I was able to finish my shower.... I sure would like to get in there again right now! I`m praying for this to be resolved SOON! Hubby is frustrated as he can`t seem to get the new pump to draw... if you are a praying person please pray for water for us! Thank you so much!!!

Thanks for stopping by today ... hope you enjoyed your peek!
Blessings and HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: