"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, October 24, 2011

Diamond Fold Christmas

Good Morning!
Whoa! It's chilly today... 3 degrees according to hubby. Furnace is on this morning, for sure.
I can't seem to get out of the Christmas Card mode.... guess that is because I have a couple more Christmas clubs booked so I just keep producing! :)

Here is a Diamond Fold card I made a week or so ago and neglected to show you! To make the fold you score a 4 x 12 inch piece of CS at 2" and 10". Turn it over and mark the midpoint (6") both top and bottom; take right side and fold on diagonal from top 6" mark to bottom 6" mark; then do left side. Turn 180 degrees and repeat these folds. You now have the middle diamond and the 2 ends - now fold together and voila!

The mat on the 1" circle is the first punch from the triple doily punch! I lightly colored the image with markers and blender pen. The small acorn image - stamped twice - is from the set "Lovely As A Tree".

Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope there is lots of sunshine whereever you are today!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: