"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, September 3, 2012

More Serene Silhouettes

Hi Stampers!
Fall is upon us by the feel of the air - especially at night!
And the days have been busy ones!

I did manage to get in my craft room the other day for a bit and I made these 2 cards - pretty much cased from one I saw either on a blog or on Pinterest ... I changed the colors to suit me - using Wild Wasabi green and Vanilla.
I stamped the silhouette in Soft Suede on this one -  and it was great until I embossed the whole thing and then it sort of disappeared into the embossing. So because of that I made a second one  - see below....

I stamped the silhouette in Early Espresson on this one and it still stood out after being embossed... and I added lace instead of ribbon - I like this one better than the first one.

This is a view of the inside of the card ... both the same ...
Thanks for stopping by today ... hope you have had a great long weekend before the start up of school and all that that entails for those of you with children in school!
Blessings and HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: