"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, October 15, 2012

In EVERYTHING Give Thanks


Good Morning...
Just a quick post this morning as I have a busy day lined up! I made this card the other eveniing after my order from Stampin' Up! came in... I had just received the woodgrain folder and the Sandable CS in Early Espresso... so - for sure - I had to make a card with them! LOL! I know you know what I'm talking about!
I cut some leaves using the Big Shot die - spritzed them with water, crinbkled them up ... let them dry and then sponged them with ink; adhered them together with an antique brad and popped them on the woodgrain embossed CS.
 
 
How easy was that!?!
Enjoy your day - it's a beauty!
HUGS!!!
Ruthie

No comments: