"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, October 12, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree ....

Hi Stampers!
Hope you are lovin` this beautiful Fall Day!
I arrived home yesterday after a full day in town... and found 4 boxes from Stampin' Up! on my doorstep. I should have taken a picture! Took me a while to get it all sorted and bagged up ... Lots of gals out there will be enjoying "new stuff" this weekend!
Here is the Christmas card I made the other day! The card is an adaptation of a couple different cards I had seen on Pinterest - do you go there? Whoa! What a place!
The tree is made from half a circle and it is all in the folding! So easy to do once you know how to make the folds. Of course, glitter and bling had to be added to make this card shine!

Here is a close up of the tree...
Thanks for peeking today!
Have a wonderful weekend...
for all you local gals - don`t forget the Fall Fling at the Lions Club tomorrow from 10-1 ... admission is a Toonie; all Make and Takes are a Toonie each... so get your bills changed into those Toonies and come have some stampin`fun!

HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: