"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Together!

Hi Stampers!
I have a card this morning that I made the other day using the "Happy Together" stamp set. I used Brilliant Blue and Crushed Curry for the colors... as I was doing this I thought it was kind of a crazy color combo - but I really like the end result. Hope you do too!



I hope this isn't all messed up when I finally post it! I am having trouble this morning with editing this post - I just wrote a devotional on "peace" (http://thisisthedayrejoice.com/) .... and now I'm frustrated. I guess the ole devil doesn't want me to have any peace at this moment in time! Well! I'm 'gonna' fool him!
Have a good day, gals and guys.
Keep stampin'!

Hugs,
Ruthie

1 comment:

ChristineCreations said...

Oh these little birds are SO sweet! I love it!