"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sweet Pea Scraps! and PPA30 - KISS

Good Morning!
This is a quick post as I should have been out the door 10 minutes ago .... the computer tested my patience this morning and I was determined to be the winner! Ever been there?
This is a card I made using Sweet Pea Scraps .... thanks for peeking today!
Remember to keep your chin up and your eyes pointed towards heaven!
Let the Son shine in!
Blessings!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is beautiful!

Linda Callahan said...

Wonderful card with scraps! Love that Sweet Pea! Thanks for playing @PPA!

Ann Schach said...

What a cute card, Ruthie! This DSP is one of my favorites! And, Teddie is getting to be such a big boy! Such a good little "stamper", too! Thanks for joining us at PPA this week!