"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, February 12, 2010

Thank You ...

WHOA! Where did a week go? I can't believe that a week has passed by - it has been a busy one for me.
I hope the next one calms down a little!
Here is a Thank You card I made the other day... I used DP from Sweet Pea - it's great!
I also covered a bit of the back and the flap of the envelope - used the small heart punch on it.
This card is for a special lady who has blessed a group of young moms in our church - I left lots of white space for them to write little notes to her.

         Outside:                                                                        
Envelope...

Hope you had a great week and are ready for a relaxing weekend.
I have Club next Tuesday and I'm away on Monday ...
guess what I'm doing this weekend!
Blessings!
Photobucket

No comments: