"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, August 2, 2010

Multiple Blossoms!

Good Morning Stampers!
What a gorgeous day! This summer weather has been super!

Have you been like me this past week? So into everything else that stampin' has taken a "back seat"? I apologize for that - but it seems that LIFE took over this past week - however, yesterday I had a "brain wave" and did some stamping with my new purchase from Stampin' Up! - the Ornate Blossom. I haven't made the cards yet but I have the blossoms to show you.

Here is the Blossom using Daffodil Delight - The one on your left was sprtized with water (Water Splash Technique)  and the one on your right is full strength ink.... just to show you the difference.

This next one is done with Cherry Cobbler ink - same technique.

I used Pacific Point on this one.... spritzed it with the Vanilla Smooch Spritz; cut it out; used the Color Spritzer Tool with Melon Mambo marker and "spritzed" the background CS; sponged edges with PP ink - popped the blossom.


Seems to me I did a lot of "spritzing" !!!  :)

I will return to show you the cards within the next couple of days!
Have a wonderful day!
Enjoy the SUN!!!
Blessings!
Ruthie

No comments: