"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CASED!!!

Hey!
I have a cased card to show you today... I saw this card on a blog a few days ago and loved the idea! You may see the cased card here - http://www.stetlerarts.blogspot.com/
Of course, I made the design my own by changing the colors and DSP ...

The CS is cut at 4.25 X 11 inches; I used three punches: a retired one for the mini flowers; two current ones - Fancy Flower Extra Large, the leaves are the wings from the Two-Step Bird punch. The flower is popped in the center of the card. The outer sentiment  "Hello ..." is from the set Happy Greetings found in the Summer Mini. Gotta have a little bling - rhinestones! :)

Here you can see the popped flower....

and a simple inside --- with a sentiment from Herb Expressions stamp set

Enjoy your day - thanks for stopping by!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: