"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, May 13, 2011

Tangerine Tango Embossing -

It's about time isn't it? I don't know where this week went! Are you enjoying the sunshine today? I was talking with someone this morning who said the forecast was 40% chance of rain for Saturday... I wondered why they don't say "60% chance of sunshine" - that sure would make the mood better, wouldn't it? :)

'Nuff said!
Here is my card for today.... I used the butterfly from Strength and Hope, the flowers and grass from Fabulous Florets. The butterfly and flower were embossed with the NEW colored embossing powder - Tangerine Tango! Had to add a little bling - pearls!

Here is the inside - lots of room to write an encouraging note to someone!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Enjoy the sun!
Have a great weekend!
Blessings and HUGS!

No comments: