"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, May 2, 2011

We All Need A "Touch of Kindness" ...

Good morning everyone!
What a beautiful day this is going to be!
Soooooooooooo  good to see Mr. Sunshine!
For all you Canadians out there - I trust you will exercise your right and privilege to vote today! I'm on my way there very soon!

But First - here is another card using the Scallop and Doily Triple Layer Punches ... The sentiment is from the stamp set "Touch Of Kindness" which is found in the Summer Mini - which went LIVE yesterday!
Ummmmm - I've been using a lot of rhinestones lately.... wonder what that's all about!

Here is a close up of the "flower head" ...

Close up of the sentiment ...
 and -
the inside....
Have a wonderful day ....
Keep a smile in your heart and on your face - no matter the outcome of todays election.
God is in control... we're not.
HUGS!
Ruthie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooooh love the color combo, card is happening for sure!!!! You keep the bling coming... ☺