"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, September 26, 2011

KINDNESS MATTERS

Good Morning Stampers!
On Saturday I told you I was just bursting to tell you something.... if you go to http://thisisthedayrejoice.com/ you will be able to read the full account of what has occurred in our lives lately.... I KNEW the surprise that was coming - it was soooooo hard not to share the news! The individuals who were gifting the wheeler to us had pulled me into the loop so that I could keep hubby around the place and available for when they arrived!

I received the Stampin' Up set "Kindness Matters" and decided to make a card for the gal who offered her wheeler to us ... How true these words are .... Kindness DOES matter! It makes such a difference to all involved!
Here's the card using one of the Designer Frames -

 Stamped these butterflies in Wisteria! Don't yah love that color?
 This is stamped in Elegant Eggplant!
 and here is the inside!
Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you have a  day full of sunshine and blessings!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: