"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, September 1, 2011

One Layer Doily...

Happy September!
WOW! Where did July and August go? They just flew by! I don't know about you but I wait, with great anticipation, for the summer months to get here and then it seems that in the blink of an eye they have gone! And - as I get older - the months/years fly by faster! Makes me wonder if it was like this for my parents when they were my age - or is it just this fast-paced world we live in.

Well! Enough of that - you came here to see a card so .... here it is - a very simple one layer card. I don't usually make one layer cards... I like to layer and use dimensionals; use DSP and color! But I saw a card a while ago on a blog that is similar to this one - wish I remembered where so I could give the designer credit.
I used Whisper White CS; Pacific Point and Crumb Cake inks; generic bling.

Hope you enjoyed your peek today! Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the sunshine and make wonderful memories!
HUGS!
Ruthie

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Ruthie! The bling really sets this card off!