"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

MORE - Kindness Matters!

Good Morning!
Looks like today is going to be another beauty! Yesterday was like a summer day! Gotta love that!
I made this card very quickly last night b/c I wanted to have it to show you first thing this morning....
It is for "Cindy's Color Challenge - 01" at http://joyfilledgrace.blogspot.com/
I love pinks and browns together with a little "yellow" thrown in ....I used Melon Mambo for the base CS with Chococlate Chip and So Saffron as the complimentary colors. The stamp set is "Kindness Matters" and I used the Oval Designer Frame .... I LOVE the 2 frames in this folder set! All Stampin' Up! product used here!

 Here is the inside
After I finished this I thought that using Chocolate Chip as the base CS and the other 2 colors as complimentary ones would be pretty as well! Ummmmm - maybe I'll do that sometime today!

Have a wonderful day!
Stay focused!
Be creative!

HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: