"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Butterfly Thank You

Hi there!
Did you enjoy the "spring" day we had today? Goodness - I even had the window open in my craft room! I was a busy gal today! Such fun!!! :)

Here is a card I made today using the Mixed Bunch set ... another butterfly with one of the blossoms and an antique brad. I saw this done by Mary Fish at Stampin` Pretty... I embossed the blossom with Tangerine Tango embossing powder, then cut it to form the butterfly... used my bone folder to give a slight curl to the `wings`.

 Here is the inside...

I`m not too crazy with the color of these photos - (Tangerine Tango and Old Olive). I took my pictures in a different spot today ... ummmm. Guess I need to go back to the other spot...
See you next week!
HUGS -
Ruthie

No comments: