"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

R U tired of the Blossom yet?

Hey everyone!
Joy to you this morning!
Are you tired of seeing cards made with this new Mixed Bunch set and Blossom punch? I sure hope not cuz I have at least 2 more for you! LOL! Maybe I'll save one for a while - I have been working on some "other stuff" too...

Here is a thank you card ..... I'm just lovin' all the layers! :)
The brad in the center of the blossom is from a Sale-a-Bration item.... ribbon and brads! You're going to love SAB this year!

 This is the inside of the card.....
Hopefully tomorrow I will have a post using another new set from the Mini! Stay tuned. Thanks so much for visiting!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: