"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, January 20, 2012

Olive, Eggplant, Plum, Wisteria ....

Good Morning Stampers!
Old Man Winter finally decided to pay us a visit... I hope he doesn't stay around for too long! :)

As I was surfing around the stamper blogs I saw a card made with the grid technique ... but it was done differently than any I had ever done with this tech so I decided to give it a try. I'm not 100% liking the final product - only b/c the grid lines aren't distinct enough for me. See what you think....

I had no eggplant ribbon in my stash so had to create my own by inking up the white organza. I think all the stamps I used are retired stamps.... go figure!
Anyway - hope you enjoyed your peek today!
Stay warm and safe!
Hugs!!!
Ruthie

No comments: