"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Rock and Roll Butterfly

Hey stampers!
Where did a week go???? I prepped for Card Klub last week and held that on Saturday ... and haven't been back to the Craft Room until today! Phew! I hope things get a little slower for a while!
Today I have an Easter Card for you .... one we made at Klub (I used a retired Easter set for this one) and Mixed Bunch from the current Mini. The flower is stamped in Daffodil Delight and the the edges are "rock and rolled" in Island Indigo - then a couple petals are cut away to form a beautiful butterfly! Isn't she pretty?

I hope you enjoyed your peek today! Thanks for stopping by! I will try to get back in the next day or so with another card!
HUGS and Blessings!
Ruthie

No comments: