"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, February 24, 2012

SAB and Mixed Bunch!

HEY! TGIF!
I hope today sees your week winding down so you will have a quiet, relaxing weekend! Again, this has been a "crazy" week for me .... so I am glad to see Friday roll around!
Here is a card we made at our Kreations Klub a week ago ... the DSP, ribbon, brad, and stamp set are all SAB items! The ribbon and brads come together in a package with a second roll of ribbon in the Lucky Limeade color - so some of the girls made their bow using the 2 colors of ribbon and it was really pretty!


I have a second card for you today .... I made this a while back - as you know I LOVVVEEE this set - Mixed Bunch. I don't know what there is about it but it certainly has an attraction for me! I stamped one of the flowers on black CS - using versamark ink - and then embossed it with white embossing powder. Isn't it gorgeous?
 Here is the simple card I made with this flower ....
Thanks for peeking in today! I hope you enjoyed your visit! Have a wonderful weekend!

Photobucket

No comments: