"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, February 3, 2012

Top Note, Fab Florets, and a Little Lace!

Hey Stampers!
TGIF!
Thank Goodness It's Friday! Thank Goodness I'm Female! Thank God I'm Forgiven!
I think they all apply today! :)

I made this card after seeing a similar one somewhere in blogger-land! :) The other card maker used an oval instead of the top note and placed her flowers differently than I have ... but her card was the inspiration!

Using Early Espresso ink I stamped the Fabulous Florets flowers on DSP and then cut them out - same for the little leaves ... tedious but well worth the effort! Most of the flowers are popped for dimension! This DSP is from the Sale-A-Bration! It is soooo pretty! I had intended to add some lace around the top note and forgot to do it before I had adhered it to the CS.... so - a bow came from that! And I quite like this bow! :) A couple of glue dots keep the tails bent rather than lying flat.


Here is the inside of the card!
I just might use this as a card for the Kreations Klub this month! :)
Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: