"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, April 9, 2012

Razzleberry lattice

Good Morning....
I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!

I have another Lattice card to show you today...
This is a pretty simple card... Again I used the bird builder punch for the little bird - and I cut the `points` off the lattice to give the `circular look` to it!


The flower was made using the 5 petal flower punch... The other day a friend and I cut out a bunch of lattices - saving all the pieces - sooooo - once I punched out the flower I took some of the DSP oval pieces and placed them on the CS with a brad and - Voila! a pretty flower! Then I took one of the diamond shaped pieces for the leaf! Pretty cool, aye....
Have a wonderful Easter Monday holiday! Keep Smiling! and Keep Stampin`!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: