"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, April 20, 2012

Young Vermillion

Hey!
It's a beautiful day out there today!!!!
Hope you are having a productive one!!!!
Here is a card I made the other afternoon - the Young Vermillion stamp is retiring as of the end of May - isn't he just the cutest little bird? The base CS is also  retired from a year or so ago; I made my own Navy ribbon by dying a piece of white organza with the navy ink!  I took a marker and extended the brach off the end of the white CS ... This seemed to "anchor" him -otherwise he looked like he was floating in mid-air!


Thanks for stopping by today! I have Klub here tomorrow ... we always have such fun! I will have some pics for you after that!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: