"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, April 16, 2012

This Is A Winner!

Hi Everyone!
I have just been given some "freedom" .... well! I was supposed to have a luncheon meeting and it's been moved to next week so I can continue on with the painting in my dining room - after I share this with you!

A couple weeks ago I left a comment on a blog that I visit quite frequently - As The Ink Dries - http://www.sharonburkert.com - and I was the winner of the March tutorials from Craft Project Central!
Really great ideas - I will share my projects over time on this blog.

Here is one I had to make right away ... of course, I put my own spin on it - but the basic idea came from the info I won! I used the Triple Treat Flower stamp - Yesterday Stampin' Up! revealed the Retirement List and this stamp is on it! :( I don't use it a lot but I do like it - so it probably will stay in my cupboard and NOT go in the sale box! If you want one of your own you must order it before June 1st - this is the date for the new 2012-2013 Catalogue.  I do have a bunch of sets though that I will be selling in order to make room for more! :)))
BUT - Back to the card ... very simple - I used the Summer Smooches DSP; brads in the flowers; the leaves are the bird wing from the Bird Builder punch (in DSP); and the butterfly is from the Beautiful Wings embosslit.

Here is the card - open!
Thanks for stopping by today! I must get going so I can get my room finished ... see you later this week!
Keep smiling and Keep stampin`!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: