"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy "I DO" Day ...


Good Morning!
Another weekend is upon us! Looks like the sun is trying to break thru! I sure hope it does!
I had some friends drop in yesterday - one of them was wanting to make a card for her grand-daughter's wedding ..... so she enlisted my 'help'! Here is the card I made for her - Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White! Some dry embossing and some heat embossing... a little ribbon, and a pearl -

This is what we put inside the card - and grandma will write a special note to the couple ... (we embossed this as well)

We got a little carried away - embossed hearts on the envelope! :)
Thanks for peeking in today!
Have a great weekend and I'll see you next week with some new stuff... The Holiday Catalogue went "LIVE" on August 1st ... it is loaded with all sorts of goodies! Give me a call if you would like to have one!

HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: