"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Lacy & Lovely on a Rainy Morn...

Good Morning Fellow Stampers!
Some much needed rain is falling this morning. I have been awake since 5 a.m. - don't like that! But - got up and read ... what else can one do? :)

Here is a card I made last week using the Lacy & Lovely set - Calyspo Coral is the primary color here ... not one I use a lot but when I do I'm pleased with the result!

I did some "paper piercing" on this card... using the new Paper Piercing Pack. Just a simple thing like a little paper piercing will give a whole new dimension to a card! :)

Here is the inside view -
Thanks for stopping by - have a great weekend; be creative; have some fun!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: