"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, August 27, 2012

Winter Memories????

NO!
I don't even want to think about Winter ... but I guess it is inevitable! The seasons change and we must go with them! So - When the Holiday catty from Stampin' Up! arrived I saw a set in it that I was quite taken with - Winter Memories! Here are 2 cards I have made with this set ... both of the colored with blender pen and markers or ink pads.



Thanks for stopping by ... I`ll try to be more faithful in posting here this week. It has been a week since I`ve been in my craft room - the old fibro hit me and wiped me out! But I`m on the mend - hope to get some crafting done today!
Have a good one!
See you soon!
Ruthie




No comments: