"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, February 1, 2009

ALLELUIA!


Hi All!
This eveing was an exciting one for me!
My Devotional Website -
This Is The Day -
was accepted into the
Internet Cafe's Top 100
Christian Women's blogs!
Into the top 10 for the category "Cup Ovefloweth" ... which inspires one to have a closer relationship with our Lord!
Thank You! - to everyone who voted for me!
To God be the Glory!
You may click on the link at the right to check out the Cafe and the other sites!
I made this card a couple nights ago using a new set from Our Daily Bread Designs. The set is called "He Is Risen"...
the color is more vibrant in "real life"!
I used Kiwi Kiss for the background CS --- just a basic layout! I also used the Cuttlebug as you can see!
The Cross of Spikes is a very real reminder of what Jesus did for mankind!
Have a wonderful day!
Blessings to yah!

Ruthie
Psalm 118:24

No comments: