"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm Branching Out - again!




Hi all!
I have so much to show you I want to post it all in one session.... but I'm going to try and restrain myself! If you've never checked out Michelle Zindorf's blog you have to do that! She is amazing and does some beautiful work! I have attempted here to use a simple stamp set and "dress it up" using some of the techniques I've learned from Michelle! Wouldn't it be awesome to attend one of her workshops??? I sure think so! Here are 2 cards I made using the Stampin' Up! set "Branch Out"... same technique of masking and sponging - just with different colors! The words I used are from an old retired set called "Amazing to Zany"... in which you can make may combos of phrases...(this is a keeper for me!)
Have a wonderful day!

Blessings on yah!
Ruthie

No comments: