"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, February 9, 2009

Branch Out! - again...



Hi All!

I have been at a meeting all morning. It is such a beautiful day - even tho it's cold ... I even opened the Patio Door at noon to let some fresh air and sunshine in!!!!! We have had a big grey cat hanging around latley! I suppose he knows there are always birds around here .... I've had to scoot him away many times! I don't want him messin' with my little birds! Any suggestions?

So ---I finally took some pics to show you...
First, is a repeat of theBranch Out card I showed you the other day [the poor quality one! :( ]
The second one is using the same set with different colors and such! I just love this set!
Hope you enjoy!
Will have more tomorrow!

Blessings!
Ruthie


No comments: