"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Scallop Die Cut


Good Afternoon Everyone!
You'll never guess where I was first thing this morning! I went to town for PEDICURE, and a trim of my slow-growing hair. I had this Pedi booked for 2 months - my treat to myself come February - to beat the winter blahs! Oh! It feels sooooo good! The driving wasn't bad when I came home around 11...but it looks worse out there now!
Have you ever decided to make a card, had a plan in mind, but ended up far away from that plan? And wondered how you got there? Well! That happened to me last night! I sometimes find the "creative bug" biting me late in the evening when I should be thinking about going to bed!

Anywhoooo! I had seen a design challenge that I wanted to try so... picked up this scallop die cut and thought I would work with it! Needless to say, this card is so far off the mark it's crazy! But I love how it turned out! SO - I guess you could say I did my own design challenge - without even knowing it! ;)

Hope you enjoy!
Have a cozy day inside!
Let the creative juices flow!
Ruthie

No comments: