"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Card - Making Guests!

Morning everyone!
As promised, I have some cards to show you that were made by friends the other day! Myra came to visit and as we were creating Janie stopped in ... Janie says she is not a "crafter" --- here is the card she made for her sister! I think she did a great job.
Myra made 2 cards: this one is a sympathy card ...

and this one could be used for any occasion. She was taking this one home and adding some bling to it! I haven't a pic of it with the bling ... I like the effect of the 2 colors alone!

Here is my card for the afternoon! I used Cameo Coral and the new Suede color... again, no sentiment as I'll decide that when I use it and will put it inside!
It's always fun to get together and stamp, and talk, and laugh!
Hope you enjoyed your visit today! Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Ruthie

1 comment:

Sherry Muise said...

Great cards by all! Keep up the good work...