"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, August 22, 2009

God's Beauty ...

Hi All!
A quick post before I head to the Market ... I'm later this morning as I had "stuff' to do home first!
Here is a quick card I made using DP I purchased at the Dollar Store a while ago! And a stamp I've had for a while. The sentiment is from the old hostess set - God's Beauty - this is one I will keep!!!!
Have a great day everyone!

p.s. - the saga continues....last night around 1230 I heard noises outside - still had the bedroom light on as I was reading - got up and turned a couple other lights on - looked out - could see nothing. This a.m. hubby found our mailbox torn off its post!!!! Go figure! How thankful I am that "greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world!"

Photobucket

No comments: