"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, August 31, 2009

In The Pink!

Good Morning!
Today is the last day of August! How can that be possible? What happened to summer - that most of us look forward to so much! Kids return to school this week; and things get back to "normal". Maybe I should put a question mark there??? for what is normal???? I love fall but don't want to think of it coming so soon!
ENOUGH!!!

Here is a card I was working on Friday - then I rec'd a call that family was coming home.... needless to say I didn't finish it until Sunday! I actually think I'll send it off to them telling them how "joyful" I am when I see them! The pink - is S. Up! Pink Pirouette (retired)... the other CS and DP non-S.Up!
I used a retired set to stamp the 'joyful' (Amazing to Zany) and found the word was too small for the punch so I doodled some dots! I like this! The flower is from a new S. Up! set - Herb Expressions.


Thanks for peeking in today! I hope to do some challenges and have lots to show you this week ... I am "manning the shop" for hubby today so won't be leaving the house - if anyone wants to stop in and stamp - "come on over!"

Photobucket

No comments: