"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, October 19, 2009

Crimped Christmas

Hi again!
Here is a Christmas Card I just made ... I took 2 squares of Whisper White, folded them on the diagonal so I had 2 triangles - then crimped these, unfolded them and placed them in the corners of the base CS - Bermuda Bleu. Then I stamped the smaller snow flake from the set "Snow Swirled" .... used Bermuda Bleu ink ... This is so simple yet so pretty! [the dew drops are non-Stampin' Up!]

Hope you emjoyed this simple little creation - My Christams cards this year will be simpler than other years! I'll keep you posted. Club 10 meets tomorrow night ... I'll take some pics of the "show and tell" items and post them for you to see later in the week!

Keep smiling! *** HUGS ***

Photobucket

No comments: