"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hi Everyone!
I seem to have been missing in action... sorry about that!
Tomorrow a bunch of gals - (is that like a gaggel of geese?) - are getting together at our church to make cards for the troops. One of our families has a young man in Afghanistan and we want to give his "team" cards to send home for Christmas.... there are 86 men in this group... so we have a goal of approx. 1000 cards... I am just getting a start on this today ... but will do everything I can to help meet this goal!
Here are a couple pics of my beginnings ... I'll keep you posted as to our progress and show some pics of the work in action!

Have a great day!
*** HUGS ***

Photobucket

No comments: