"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

More Christmas!

Good Morning!
It really feels like Fall out there this morning! BUT- it is gorgeous!

Here are 2 cards I made the other day - for the troops. I used the new Ornament Punch with Merry Moments DSP ... it's great! This punch is only availbale while the Holiday Mini is on .- until January 4, 2010. I'm sure if one had lots of imagination you could find all sorts of ways to use this punch!



This next grouping of cards was all made using White card stock and various stamps; AND scraps left over from one of the older S. Up! Christmas Simply Scrappin kits. I had used this kit to make 32 cards and had lots left over. This is just another way to show the versatility of the Scrappin' Kits.
I apologize for the color ... these were much prettier in real life! :)
Have a wonderful Fall day! Thanks for stoppin' by!

Photobucket

No comments: