"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

LET IT SNOW!

NO!!!!!!!!!
I really don't mean that!!!!

Snow is beautiful on the trees and such ... but I realy don't like driving in it - even to go to town and back! However, I love to see it; and I love snowflake and snow men cards! So here is a simple card I made using the new DS Christmas paper from S. Up! ...and a simple sentiment from "Heard From The Heart". I had seen the 3 squares done in this way on someone's site over the past few days and really liked the effect! Not my own design!


This is the inside; again - very simple. I will add a sentiment and a note when I get ready to send this card!
Hope you enjoyed your peek today!

Photobucket

No comments: