"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Club Tonight!

Hi Everyone!
It's Club night tonight! That's always so much fun! I usually stress over "what to do" and "will they enjoy themselves" - of course, as with all "stress or worry",  it is for naught! Why can't I (we) learn that lesson?
We always make 2 - 3 cards and do a NEW technique... I'll show you samples of that tomorrow! :)

Here is some of what we will do tonight:
This card uses the spotlight technique and that great new set called Elements of Style - this has to be my Fav right now! :)

They will also be able to do it this way if they choose -

This is another "little" card .... using the middle size scallop circle die with the CB or Big Shot. I saw this on a site the other day and quite liked it beacuse all the scallops are visible - I'm not a fan of the card made with the scallops folded over on the top.
And last but certainly not least - just have to show you this pic of my Jasper Teddie ... When I sit at my computer he always brings me his toy and wants to play.... which I've become very good at doing with one hand for a throw now and then .... he accepts that quite willingly.
Sometimes he comes in and just lays at my feet.
Ahhhhhh - the love of a dog! Unconditional .
I apologize for the fuzziness -



Have a blessed day - Enjoy the sun and rejoice in the day!
Ruthie

No comments: