"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, June 11, 2010

new catty!

SEE ME CRY!!!!
I was supoposed to get my new stuff and CATTY today... just checked the courier site and it's telling me that in Dartmouth ... 3 HOURS away ... it was "missorted to an incorrect location" and therefore I won't receive it until Monday!  :(  
3 DAYS away!
What's with that?????

BUT -
I am painting right now ... hummmm.
Now I won't have any distractions! Cuz that new catty sure would have been a BIG distraction!
Do you suppose I'm being taught patience?
Being taught that things don't always go my way?

Well! Back to the room that is crying out to me for fresh paint.

Don't forget - if you're in the Yarmouth area tomorrow
...Saturday...
the Farmers' Market is open from 9 - 1!
see you there!
Photobucket

No comments: